Limousine Booking Terms and Conditions. June 2015
Bay Limos accepts your booking upon the following Terms
1. While we will endeavour to provide the vehicle of your choice, we reserve the right to provide an alternative vehicle
should there be a mechanical or other problem, which cannot be resolved. Should an alternative vehicle be used then we will refund 50% of your hire charge. If we are unable to provide any vehicle for your booking due to
our negligence then a 100% refund will be provided.
2. Should you cancel your booking then a refund will be provided as follows:
a. Within 2 days of the booking date, no refund.
b. Between 3 and 7 days from the booking date, a 50% refund.
c. Between 8 and 31 days from the booking date, a 75% refund.
d. Over 31 days before the booking date, a 100% refund.
3. Should we obtain an
alternative booking for that date, following your cancellation, then a full refund of your deposit, regardless of the cancellation period will be made to you.
4. Should the hire period exceed that which has been
booked then we will invoice any additional time at the hourly rate for the car, in 30-minute segments.
5. Only the number of passengers for which the car has been licensed will be carried.
6. We accept no
responsibility for and injury to persons or damage to goods belonging to those persons except that which we have legal obligation so to do.
7. We accept no responsibility for any incident, delay or changes to the
arrangements, which are outside of our control.
8. Our vehicles are fully licensed as Passenger Service Vehicles, hold current Certificates of Fitness, are fully insured and will be driven only by Passenger
Service endorsed chauffeurs.
9. Where seat belts are fitted, it is the responsibility of the passengers to use them.
10. No smoking will be allowed in the vehicles.
11. Any damage caused to the vehicles by the hirer we be charged for.
Please note. All deposit money paid is held in a separate clients deposit account and is only transferred to our own bank account one week
before the booking date, when the invoice for the balance due is payable. All interest from this account is paid to the Waipuna Hospice, Tauranga, our selected local charity.